I never knew how social media complicates my life is until i started this blog.
Why are there so many like, stuff? You can post a story, reel, instants or a note. which basically are the same thing in different fonts, made to waste more of your time.
I also really hate how everybody has private accounts, like you want me to manually follow you back for the sake of just following you as some kind of eiquette and never interact with you for the rest of my life? well, most people dont even post a thing anyways.
ngl instagram just makes everything about human social interaction so much more complicated, in means of wasting your time.
You have control to see who's doing what all the time, thats bad. It makes you too self conscious over every action.
When it comes to blogs, it feels more like something i own on the internet. I removed comments, because i want this to be more about myself rather than others. I actually had to use my brain to customize everything, ngl, how your blog looks expresses more about who you are than a million stories you post. Because you put work into it.
I never cared for the opinions of others, instagram might judge me for turning off comments, but here? hey, you never even knew comments were an option in the first place. did you even question it's absence? lol
The whole point of posting for me is to document life, and all the options instagram gives you complicate that simple cause and it irritates me.
I put this blog on my bio, i know people in my list of follows can see it. But i have no control over who sees this over time. Because i couldn't careless. The way instagram magnifies social interaction counters my personality completely.
I like posting here, i dont get all worked up about what others think. It's public, i dont care about whos reading this.